July 30, 2008

unordered-e-updates

Hello again friends!

Hope all is well!

I want to update everyone on the status of my web page and just-for-fun company unordered-e-designs
. I finally have all my galleries created. So if you go to the Advertisements, Typography, Full Campaign or Fine Art sections you will find my portfolio in a lovely photo gallery format. I've also updated some of the information on the Homepage, Resume and What's New sections.



My other big news is the opening of the unordered-e-store
! I have six designs currently available for order on a variety of products, with many more designs in the works. The current shop-front is sort of a work in progress, but I would love for everyone to check it out. If you have an idea for a design or a funny shirt you have always wanted to see PLEASE let me know. I would love to create it for you!

I have a few more "practice sites" in progress before I start taking on real customers (fine, customers that aren't related to me), but I'll be launching my just-for-fun web design company for real soon.

Keep me in mind for future projects!

Thanks for reading and supporting!!!

Much Love,
Elsbeth

No comments: