July 30, 2008

I’ve gone all trendy and reflective

For all intensive purposes I find "bucket lists" pretty creepy, and annoying trendy thanks to Nicholson and Freeman. But since graduating I have been feeling so open and excited for new things and have been collecting ideas of stuff I want to do in my life. So I caved. I totally, totally, fucking caved. I give you:

Elsbeth's uber-creepy, uber-trendy, uber-hypocritical, Bucket List:

- Go to Salem, Massachusetts over Halloween

- Be at Stonehenge during the summer solstice sunrise

- Go to Grad/Law School: some form of continued education beyond my B.A.

- Go to Greece and visit Athens

- Scuba Dive a reef somewhere

- Parasail

- Be a parent

- Learn to cook (well!)

- Buy a dress that costs over 500 dollars and have a place to wear it (wedding doesn't count)

- Meet and get a picture with Anthony Bourdain and Ani DiFranco (doesn't have to be at the same time…)

- Own a car that costs way too much money and says nothing good about me

- HAVE A POOL! (I'm a simple person, I'd be happy with having my own pool)

- Learn another language, or just continue to learn and become fluent in French

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OMG I just found your blog. I love it! It's so fun.

This is Jill, by the way. :)