March 7, 2011

The most incomplete coverage you'll find all day.. er, month.

The last two months have passed in the blink of an eye! My classes at law school are kicking my butt with reading right now, not to mention all the community events I have been working on. I'm going nuts!

I have been keeping track of all the fashion happens, but haven't had time to put anything together. Between the Oscars, NY Fashion Week, Paris Fashion Weeks, the Kors opening in Paris and the Chanel dinner for Blake Lively (gag) it's been a busy few months in fashion. Below are four of my favorite events from all the fashion happenings:

First, Agatha Ruiz de la Prada Fall 2011 Collection. HOW DO YOU NOT LOVE THIS CRAZY LADY?! It's like an 8 year old got drunk on cold medicine and stared at her Lisa Frank folder too long - which is to say I love it.



Second, I have a thing for Michael Kors. Mainly, I love him. He manages to make fashion feel comfortable, attainable, and homey while still keeping it elegant and expensive feeling. It's like a $10,000 sofa in your log cabin. Below is but a sampling of the Fall 2011 awesomeness from New York Fashion week. I suggest checking out Tom & Lorenzo's post for more. Their blog is an addiction of mine. If not for them and their twitter feed I would have forgotten fashion week all together.



Third, Victor and Rolf Fall 2010, Paris Fashion Week. They are responsible for Natalie Portman's Golden Globes Rose dress, which makes more sense now that you see the collection. A number of the models had large white coats with collars. I seriously got nervous just looking at the pictures... Just keep seeing red face paint all over everything.



Fourth, Michael Kors (yep, back to him) opened a store in Paris. He has been gushing about it on twitter for days. Below is a picture he posted of the reception dinner. Jealous yet?

Here is the store. Let's go now.


So those are the four things that have got me most excited in the last weeks! Coming up next - A quick post about some amazing buys I found this week!

No comments: