January 22, 2011

Oh My God. You. Guys.

My husband's car went ka-put last week and I become significantly more frugal with my spending as a result. I thought my designer bag plans were no more, or at least postponed greatly. I did not, however, spend the money I had already squirreled away. Fast forward to today at TJ Max. I found my leather raspberry Michael Kors for, get this, $99! Holy Cow!

It's not exactly like the tote I posted earlier (below). But I actually like the more narrow shape I found better.


My new bag is from the fall 2010 collection (I think). I believe the tote I pictured in my earlier post is from the same collection, only a different shape. After a little Macy's/Bloomingdales/Von Maur research I discovered these pieces and sizes are generally retailing for around $250! Which means I managed to save $150! Whoop!

My computer camera is making it look significantly more pink than it really is. Its truly a purpley raspberry.

(also note my new OPI nail color 'Barefoot in Barcelona' which I am in love with and pardon my hat hair day. Its snowing and the hat is cute - I promise!)

No comments: