March 8, 2011

Shake your Bodhi

I keep scoring big time at TJ Maxx! My laptop bag crapped out on me so I actually needed a new one! Scene: Me at TJ Maxx. Realizing I'm holding a Bodhi Travel Collection bag worth around $300 to $400. Noticing I'll only be paying... drum roll... $89!

My macbook pro has never been happier.



Ahh, the smell of real leather.

I also scored a gorg bright blue Cynthia Rowley cocktail dress for $25. I'll post on it later, as I can't track down a picture. I think it's from Spring or Resort 2011 based on the bust seam, but I can't find it online anywhere! I'll snap a picture at home!

Also spotted: A Dooney and Burke tote handbag for $100. Almost nabbed it, but determined that while $100 is a STEAL, it's still $100 I shouldn't be spending on another handbag.

No comments: