March 20, 2011

Maybe she is born with it, maybe she stained it.

Against my better judgment I bought some Cover Girl Lip Stain today. I have heard all the terrible reviews: creates kool-aid lips! looks like a 5 year applied! Popsicle mouth look! I am one of those people, however, who must learn by doing. So.. here we go.



Hour One: I bought a more natural shade just in case it "stained" unevenly. Seems like it's going well so far. I like it. Lips feel bare and yet there is color!

Here is the funny thing, the color is: Sassy Mauve. Really? Can mauve be sassy?

Hour Two: Color developed a bit darker than the bottle shade, but I like dark colors so I'm OK with it.

Here is a creepy little picture of my lips.


I'll update again after I eat/drink. Stay tuned. Fascinating, I know.

Hour Three: Just ate my mac n cheese and enjoying a glass of wine (totally off set by my walk earlier, right?) and its still holding.

Folks. We may have a winner.

No comments: