March 18, 2011

Life Gold

I have many bucket listy type goals.

1 - to play a murder victim in a movie/t.v. show/cop training manual
2 - judge a food network competition (cook for me, minions!)
3 - Name a nail polish

I am obsessed with nail polish names. Granted, I'm easily amused by simple word-play. Anyone who follows me on twitter can attest to my weekly nail color changes. Below I have added a few of my recent updates, followed by some new nail color collections I'm loving and giggling over.

My current nail color: OPI's Miami Beet


My current toe color: You've been berry naughty


Last week's nail color: OPI's Barefoot in Barcelona



OPI has a new collection simply called "Texas". Kind of boring, but whatev, I like the colors. More importantly than the colors, the NAMES. My fav? "Houston, we have a purple"...

In order, down the line: "Don't you think I'm Texas-y", "Houston, we have a purple", boring, boring, "Big Hair.. Big Nails", boring, boring, "Suzi Loves Cowboys", "San Tan-tonio", boring, "It's totally Fort Worth it", and last, "I Vant to be A-Lone Star". Check em' out.


Below is the "Illamasqua: Toxic Nature" collection. There is, of course, some large political message in that title. I, however, choose to go with "pretty!" Colors: Purity (peach), Radium (acidic lime shimmer), Gamma (neon orange), Bacterium (pearlescent ash ochre), Stagnate (grey mauve). My favorites are Bacterium and Stagnate.

Picture from Fashionista.


So what will I name my polish (yes I mean will and not if, we must think positively)? This decision will an excoriating impossible choice.

Current Front Runner: Life Gold

...get it? It'll be gold.

No comments: