March 10, 2011

Suppose they all drive Saabs?

I really like Elie Saab's 2011 Winter Paris Fashion Week Collection. It's nothing too original or over the top, but that's sort of it's charm, no? I like glam gowns and will not apologize for that. It's a crying shame this show was after awards season. Try not to swoon, I dare you.


I love the glitter and the drama of this one. So many people hate on head-to-toe sparkle, but I think in certain instances, it is STUNNING. Haters to the left.



I feel like this dress was designed specifically for Amy Adams.



TREND SPOTTED. REMAIN CALM.

Check out the Elie Saab (red on the left) from 2011 Paris Fashion Week next to the Michael Kors (black on the right) from his 2011 New York Fashion Week collection. Time to grab some spray-on panty hose and strappy sandals ladies. The good news? You can wear whatever bra you want.

No comments: