April 16, 2011

Oscar de la Renta had a garden wedding

..and it was beautiful! As a recently married lady I still have a twinge of the wedding obsession, and let's face it, I have never not loved gowns and romance. This collection was MADE FOR ME. Everything is ethereal, romantic, and light. Young love just seeps out of every piece. This is was weddings should be. A simple lovely celebration of love.. and flowers.

I'm bias, having been a Spring bride, but the Spring flowers and colors just make my heart melt. I adore when Spring isn't equated with terrible pastels but with lovely natural colors and tones that actually join us in the Spring months.

Enough talk, here are my top three:




Here a few more.. want to see it all? You can check it out on Tom and Lorenzo [also, my photo source]


No comments: