August 3, 2011

Forget Oprah, These Are Princess' Favorite Things (which is to say you can actually afford them)

So I suck at being a blogger. I would apologize, but seeing as I know all three of my readers personally, I won't. It just seem pretentious. Anyhow, today I randomly feel like blogging, so here goes.

I find things I love, and I mean LOVE, all the time. I am, at best, as impulsive as I am obsessive. This is the number 1 reason I should be hosting that "New Crap This Girl Found" segment on the Today show. So here I am, my first "Elsbeth's Favorite Things" post.

Rubick's cub foot stool! With a lid! I'm in love with this thing. Only problem was the quality. It was $50 and really poorly constructed, so I passed. I think I could pretty easily make my own.


Colored and patterned duct tape! I'm a crafter and "fixer" so duct tape is a regular in my life. I am also a wannabe fashionesta and general color-lover. I love these so much! I own the pink, purple, and leopard print. They were roughly $4.99 a roll.


Re-Used computer parts as coasters! I got these a gift from a professor I do some web work for. She said she picked them up at a little local boutique. Awesome, right?!

No comments: