January 15, 2011

The day has come.

I'm married and half a lawyer. My days of terrible Wet Seal and Target handbags should be behind me. I dream of handbags (seriously, see here). It is time to make this a realty. Next week I will have saved a humble sum to indulge in my first (real/legit) designer handbag that is, gasp, from a current collection. This, of course, means I have been searching and over thinking like crazy before making my decision. Lets play.

Rule One: It must be somewhat versatile and classic, because let's face it, I normally spend only $20 on a bag. This one needs to last awhile.

Rule Two: Designer. Yes, its shallow, but if I'm shelling out more than $100 for a purse people better know that I did. Personally, I love all things Michael Kors when it comes to clothing that fits like a dream. At the same time I have wanted a Coach bag since I was like 7.

Rule Three: Bonus points for leather.



MICHAEL by Michael Kors. It comes in more neutral colors, but I tend to love color. I have carrying purple and red bags for a year or so now. Plus it works with black and brown.


Coach. This satisfies all three rules. I could carry this bag for years.



Yep, its another Coach, and from their brand new Colette Collection. Swoon.

I want to touch and try on all of them. I'll post my new bag next week!

No comments: