September 8, 2010

My dreams want me to have a Stevie Nick's moment.

A few times through out my life I have dreamed of certain articles of clothing. Then, magically I would find them. First it was a nightgown - one I still own and love. Second, it was a pair of brown suede knee high boots - which I still own and love. See a trend here? These articles were both regulars and stand outs in my dreams. Meaning, I have cloths in every dream (mostly) but certain things stick with you, and these did.
Anyhow, my recent dream accessory is a yellowy/suede hobo bag with, wait for it: Fringe.

This is pretty close. I just found this on Google images, and it seems to just be a knock off of something. So I have no leads. The "bag of my dreams" was lighter, but this basic shape.

Here's the problem: Fringe. Really, dream-me? I'm not sure I can make this happen...

No comments: