August 27, 2010

Once More - With Feeling

Well, its been awhile. A year in fact. I am now a wife and 2nd year law student. I all but thought my blogging days were behind me - but alas I'm much too narcissistic to leave this behind me. I need the daily reprieve from law reading. So, with that out there, lets talk shoes. Tom and Lorenzo already did an amazing job covering the "Vivienne Westwood Shoes: An Exhibition 1973- 2010" show in London, but I wanted to share a few of my favorite pairs.

You're kind of a bitch if you don't like this shoe. It appeals to every 10-year-old part of myself.


Every pleated skirt I've ever worn has been crying out for this shoe:


I think the balls on the back really class it up:


Expect more from me!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

ahhhhhh...... I am so glad you're back!