June 1, 2009

A. Maze. Ing.


Kathy Griffin will appear on the new season of Paris Hilton's My New BFF!! Not only do I have a fascination with Miss Griffin, but I have a mad fascination with Miss Hilton's "New BFF" series. Squee!

Eonline interviewed Paris about the upcoming season.
In which she actually says "...because I'm not totally that airhead." I love that she says "not totally", implying that she is a little bit. I repeat: Love. It.

Last - is it me or is the dress she wore (pictured above) to last night's VMAs totally a ice-cream-cupcake-magic-fairy-land-Barbie mini dress? She is either a marketing pro who totally understands her niche or she has the intellect of a four year old. ZOMG!1! Pink Ruffles!!

1 comment:

Rydn9ers said...

Not sure about the dress but why does it look like she is about to fall backwards?