December 23, 2008

Vagina: It's not a clown car!

You've probably heard of the Duggar's. The religious nuts with 18 children who have their own show on TLC (which I find especially ironic since they don't allow the children to watch tv, just be followed around by camera crews). The girls don't cut their hair and must always wear skirts. Yeah, it's totally normal. Anyhow, they just welcomed their 18th child. On their show we were introduced to the families democratic process of allowing all the children to vote for the name of the new baby girl. See, they all start with the letter 'J', so it gets tricky. Anyhow, the clip ended up on Jezebel (name idea?)... and the comments are absolutely amazing. I'll share a few.

"Oh. Goodness. I see Jayzee on the list. Why God, WHY didn't they name her JAYZEE?!?"

"Did you see Jinger rolling her eyes when her brother and his wife joked about picking a new "letter" for their future children? Seriously we've gotta break that one out!"

"I love the little boy who wants to name his sister Juicy Fruit."

Last, my personal favorite, which mirrors my own reaction to the Duggar's:

"every time I see these people my vagina clamps up and refuses to open until I have changed the channel."

View the clip and read the rest of comments on Jezebel

No comments: