September 10, 2010

CoCo Crabby

I saw the film 'CoCo: Before Chanel' last year and as far as I can tell she was an unpleasant moody brat (assuming the movie accurately reflected her). Which, I suppose, is expected from a fashion icon - but it makes the "would Chanel have liked this?" game less fun. The answer would always be no. No, she doesn't like anything anyone else does.

But regardless, it's fashion week and Chanel opened a new store in NY (SoHo to be specific) so celebrities were wearing a shit ton of Chanel. Pretty!


Blake Lively looks fresh and delightful! Plus, there are no boobs or legs in this dress, which is a big step for her.


Maggie Grace looks adorably simple. A perfect LBD. Covet. Want.


Every time I see Liv Tyler I remember that Rachel Zoe is her stylist, and then I imagine them being adorable picking out clothing together and jumping up and down and squealing. Then, I see Liv on the red carpet and she's all serious sexy-face... I feel like she coyly hiding her inner bubbly girl for red carpets, but on the inside loving the shit out of her clothes and squealing. I love it.

No comments: