May 14, 2009

Forgive me Father, for I have Zarined.

I like Jill Zarin, and while I'm not sure what sin that would be I have no doubt that it is one. She's totally my favorite Real House Wife of NY. Also, I love that she's publicly discussing getting a breast reduction and lift. I right there with ya girl - kisses! Her boobies look spectacular in the dress below.

Moving on, I'm pretty sure that the dress she wore to the Memorial Sloan Kettering's 2nd annual Spring Ball held, at The Plaza Hotel last night is also a sin. Yet, again, I love it. I would wear it. Sadie at Jezebel.com relates it to "Fonda-era aerobics" and several commentators say that it reminds them of a "bad sci-fi warrior alien princess". Luckily those are two descriptors that indicate I will most likely like the frock.

1 comment:

Laura said...

I actually like that dress myself! How bummed were you that Alison was runner up? I was so sad... I wanted her to win so bad!