February 11, 2009

There is only one place on my body I want latex

and it's certainly not my legs.

In what I can only pray was meant as a joke, a friend sent me a link to a little website called http://makinglatexclothing.com, specifically pointing out the article titled: How to make your own latex leggings. Knowing I'm a DIYer I'm sure she found this hilarious, but the idea of trying to shove myself into latex leggings is somewhat sickening. I have no doubt the process would require criscoing my butt and assistance from a second party. Anyhow, in case you were curious here are a few shots from the instructions:

Any clothing that involves glue is immediately suspect to me.


I have doubts this crotch would hold.


And maybe 1% of the population would look this cool rocking these latex pants. And frankly, I can't even decide if I like them on her.


Want to make your own? It could be helpful when assembling a Matrix costume. Check it out.

1 comment:

Rydn9ers said...

Oh goody all we need is to give the Chinese something else to make out of their used condoms... although it might make putting the pants on a bit easier if they are pre-stretched.

http://inventorspot.com/articles/china_takes_importance_recycling_8597